Sensor Product Repair
SLOAN G2 OPTIMA Plus EBV-136-A Solenoid assembly. Our products perform at their highest levels when maintained exclusively using SLOAN Genuine Parts. We offer the largest selection of parts, manufactured and tested to SLOAN specifications. Best-in-class parts, specifically designed for the most reliable commercial restroom products, means fewer repairs, protecting your investments.
- Solenoid assembly
- G2 modules only
- SLOAN OEM parts
The EBV-146-A is the Electronic module and solenoid replacement for top mount battery Sloan Flushometers. The EBV-146-A comes with 4 AA Alkaline Duracell batteries factory installed. This product also houses the sensor eye inside the module.
- Used on G2 series flushometers
- Uses 4 AA batteries
- Plastic construction
- Has sensor
The EL-154 Box-Mount Transformer is designed for use with the Sloan PWT Systems. This Box Mount Transformer Operates up to 10 water closet or urinal (any combination) Flushometers. Recommended for use on multi-combination units or more than three lavatory/shower solenoid valves.
- 120 VAC/24 VAC
- Plate mount
- Hard wired power supply
- 3 year limited warranty
- 4" Cover plate with locating pin & hardware
Repair of flush valve components, rather than replacement of the entire unit, saves money and resources. Zurn's replacement sensor assembly (Part no. PEMS6000-26) is designed for ZEMS sensor water closet valves. ZEMS hardwired flush valves provide consistent and reliable motorized operation, detecting the user with precision for high-performance flushing operation. They feature a quiet GO BLUE diaphragm with a clog-resistant bypass and chloramine-resistant seals for an extended lifespan and lower maintenance costs. When you need a replacement part for repair or maintenance of a flush valve, trust Zurn for genuine, reliable parts.
- Fits ZEMS sensor water closet
- ZEMS flush valves are hardwired for reliable hands-free operation
- Robust solution for replacement or repair
- Ideal for commercial applications
- Plastic, zinc wall sensor, chrome/black
- Easy to install
The ETF-370-A is a 24 VAC Solenoid Assembly. This assembly includes an 18 in. (457 mm) armored cable and two (2) Terminal Housings. The ETF-370-A is used on SLoan ETF-610 & ETF-600 Sensor Operated Faucets.
- Used on hardwired Faucets
- Brass construction
- For Sloan sensor facuets
- Readily available
EL-138-2 24 VAC Solenoid Assembly, Concealed Installation Includes Handle Coupling, 24 VAC Coil, Face Plate For 24 VAC Solenoid, Solenoid Adapter, Solenoid Shaft Assembly, Nut for Solenoid, Solenoid Base Plate and Solenoid Cover Assembly
AquaSense RetroFlush battery sensor flush valve replacement parts and accessories provide long-lasting durability. Product is suitable for commercial restroom applications. Zurn kits are OEM.
- Kit includes solenoid
- Includes quad ring
- Includes retainer clip
- Includes grease for complete installation
- Includes M10 handle gasket
- Used for commercial applications
- 24 VAC - 50/60 Hz operating voltage.
- 100 VA maximum consumption.
- Input (push button) voltage: 5 VDC. Output (solenoid) voltage: 24 VAC.
- Operating Temperature: 0Â°C to 85Â°C.
- RJ-11, 6 position, 4 pin connections for push buttons and solenoids.
- Can be installed up to 200 feet away from 24 VAC power supply.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Four input/output field-programmable Control Module to control lavatories, water closets, showers or combination fixtures.
- 24 VAC - 50/60 Hz operating voltage.
- Current: In Rush:12 VA; Holding: 4.63 VA
- Power consumption: 7 Watts.
- 160Â°F Maximum operating temperature.
- Brass body with integral "Y" strainer and stainless steel valve seat.
- .375 -18 NPTF thread at inlet and outlet.
- Includes 15' cord
- Used to supply hot or cold water to lavatories or pre-mixed water to showers. With integral filter. Use with any MICROPLUMB controller.