This wire assembly is especially designed for pop-up bath tub drains. The genuine Gerber replacement part is universal and can be used for most pop-up drain assemblies. The durable and reliable part comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Genuine Gerber replacement part
- For use with Gerber pop-up bath tub drains
- Used with Gerber's linkage part 97-170
- Durable quality that will last
- Easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
These convenient kits contain a variety of tools for repairing your faucets. Zurn Hydrant Kit Includes: Operating Coupling, Seat Washer, Seat Screw, Operating Screw, O-Ring. It also includes a Removable Seat and Hydrant Key.
- Fix broken wall hydrants using these kits
- Durable design
- Safe and easy to install
- Saves time and money
- Designed to fit your existing Zurn product
- Complete repair kit
Perma-Liner Industries (PLI) is the leading manufacturer and supplier of trenchless pipeline rehabilitation equipment and materials in North America. Since 1999 PLI has developed systems to rehabilitate existing sewer systems without excavation Our experience in the CIPP (Cure-In-Place-Pipe) industry has allowed Perma-Liner to design, patent, and manufacture state of the art technology. No digging up floors, landscaping, driveways and walks, or tearing up walls.
- Perma-lateral transitional flex liner for 3 in. To 4 in. Pipes
- 4 mm liner with PVC coating and polyester scrim for reinforcement
- Non-woven, needle-punched felt polyester, stitched and taped seam
- Sold in 164 ft. rolls
- Compliant with ASTMF 1216 and national plumbing codes - F2561, F3240, F3097, F3033, F2599
- Designed for use with Perma-Liner inversion system