- Exclusive design spreads 11 rows of adhesive
- Creates a flat, well-bonded installation
- Fits all standard open end caulking guns
- Works with both 11 oz. and 30 oz. cartridges
- Heats up quickly making it ideal for arts and crafts
- It features a trigger feed mechanism that controls the flow of glue so you can apply as much, or as little as you need
- The gun heats up quickly and the glue bonds within 60 seconds
- Uses standard .45" hot-melt dual temperature glue sticks
- Includes 12 glue sticks
- Durable, lightweight aluminum body
- 7-3/4" barrel
- Nonstick can adapter and needle
- Replaceable smooth dispensing nozzle
- All PRO Series foam dispensing guns are designed to create an air- and moisture-tight seal between the gun and the can
- Each PRO gun features a flow control mechanism that permits dispensing beads from 1/8" to 3" (0.3 cm to 8 cm) precisely where needed
- The ability to restart combined with pinpoint control allows maximum foam yield and minimal waste
- Offers the versatility of high and low-temperature gluing in one gun
- Convenient, one-touch high/low selector switch
- Uses standard dual-temperature glue on both settings and hot-melt formulas on high setting
- Heats up quickly and bonds within 60 seconds
- Fold-out stand for handy storage while in use
- Uses Standard .45" Size Glue Sticks
- Length: 6-1/2"
- The M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Grease Gun develops higher pressure, offers greater productivity, and gives the user more versatility on the jobsite than any other cordless grease gun in the market
- With up to 25% more pressure and run-time than the competition, the 2446-21 X C delivers over 8,000 PSI max operating pressure for heavy duty applications and dispenses up to seven grease cartridges per battery charge
- The M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Grease Gun also features a lightweight, ergonomic handle design for greater user comfort during prolonged use and an on board hose storage and shoulder strap loop for added convenience with less mess
- Delivers industrial performance with consumer appeal
- Exclusive auto shutoff light ensures safety, reliability and extended life
- Dual heater provides outstanding glue output
- Temperature switch for both high- and low-temperature glue applications
- On/off light and protected nozzle for added safety
- Cushion grip for comfortable, slip-resistant trigger action
- Interchangeable nozzle capability
- Fold-out stand for safe, handy storage while in use
- Uses Standard .45" Size Glue Sticks
- Includes: 1 DualMelt Pro™ Glue Gun, 1 Spreader Tip, 1 Extender Tip, 6 Dual Temp Glue Sticks- 4" x 0.45", 6 Glue Sticks- 4" x 0.45", 5 Super Strength Glue Sticks- 4" x 0.45"
The M12 Caulk and Adhesive Gun is the lightest, most compact cordless powered caulk gun on the market today. With up to 400 lbs. of pushing force the M12 Caulk Gun easily dispenses everyday construction sealants and adhesives. The combination Variable Speed Trigger and Max-Speed dial allow for total application speed control. The 360Â° Rotating Collar delivers maximum control around turns. The tool also features auto-reversing anti-drip, a seal puncture tool and durable hang hook for versatility on the job. Powered by the revolutionary M12 REDLITHIUM Battery, the M12 Caulk Gun will dispense up to (150) 10 oz. tubes of building sealant on one charge. This configuration is designed to work with Quart cartridge style material containers. Milwaukee also offers accessory conversion kits to change to 20 oz. sausage packs (48-08-0905) and 10 oz. cartridges (48-08-0900).
- Constant flow technology - consistent beads resulting in cleaner, faster installations
- Top speed dial and variable speed trigger - complete dispensing rate control
- Compact and lightweight - up to 40% less weight than competitive cordless caulk guns
- 400 lbs. of pushing force
- Includes (1) 12 volt 10 oz. caulk gun, (1) M12 lithium-ion battery and (1) M12 charger
- Provides up to 400 lbs. of expulsive force
- Adjustable rack doubles as a hook to hang up when not in use
- Tool weight 4.5 lbs.
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Automatic anti-drip - reverses plunger relieving pressure from the tube
Economical, desktop tape dispenser is designed for standard 1/2" or 3/4" tape rolls with a 1" core. Dispenser is made of sturdy high-impact plastic with a weighted, nonskid base. Tape is sold separately.
The style of an office can be just as important as the work being performed in it. The sleek wave design complements nearly any decor and helps keep your desk looking great. The attached tape core can't be lost. Heavily weighted design allows you to perform one-handed dispensing. Package includes six rolls of 3/4" x 1,000" Magic™ office tape. Stock up and save! Tape Dispenser Type: Desktop; For Tape Width: 3/4" x 1000"; For Tape Length: 1,500 in; Core Size: 1 in.
Weighted, nonskid base for quick and easy, one-handed dispensing. Designed to hold tapes up to 1,500" long. Tape Dispenser Type: Desktop; For Tape Width: 1/2 in; 3/4 in; For Tape Length: Up to 1,500 in; Core Size: 1 in.
The sleek wave design not only looks great on its own, it also complements most office decor. This desktop tape dispenser features an attachedecore, so you won't have to spend time and energy searching for lost parts. The heavily weighted base allows for convenient one-handed dispensing—great for those workers in a fast-paced environment. Tape not included. Tape Dispenser Type: Desktop; For Tape Width: Up to 3/4 in; For Tape Length: Up to 1,500 in; Core Size: 1 in.
The convenience of desktop tape in a handy dispenser. Tape not included. Tape Dispenser Type: Desktop; For Tape Width: Up to 3/4 in; For Tape Length: Up to 1,500 in; Core Size: 1 in.
Provide yourself and your office with a high-quality, safety-oriented tape dispenser. Product treated with antimicrobial agent that inhibits the growth of mold and mildew on the foam handle. Also features the Bladesafe retractable blade--helping to avoid cuts during use. Safety orange color makes the dispenser highly visible. Tape Dispenser Type: Handheld; For Tape Width: 2 in; For Tape Length: 60 yds; Core Size: 3 in.